General Expectations for All Events
- No alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, or harmful chemical substances are to be promoted, possessed, or consumed at any activity sponsored by an organization.
- No chartered organization, including sororities and fraternities, may own or lease any form of a facility off campus. Exceptions may be made for storage facilities, float sites, and/or practice (i.e., Sing/Pigskin, athletics) facilities. Owners and managers are not held accountable, but the organization is responsible to the university. Any sign identifying the organization with a building is prohibited.
- In order to have an off-campus mixer among two or more organizations, at least one advisor from each of the involved organizations must be in attendance at the event.
- Student organizations and individual members may be held responsible for events preceding and following student organization events.
- The sponsoring student organization will be held responsible for addressing the conduct of all attendees and/or notifying university personnel.